Pages

9.8.12

Sprouted Kitchen and excuses

Woopeee - Sprouted Kitchen - a blog I have lusted over for years, filled with beautiful food photography and delicious recipes has released (well almost released - 28 August) a recipe book! 


and it looks like it going to be divine…


Check it out here

In other news: I am back… Not as if I have physically been away somewhere (I wish) but back here. A combination of back to studies blues, car issues, general mopey-ness and the cold winter had left me uninspired and uninterested.

Now having started a new (and very exciting) class in the evenings, being back at pottery and decidedly having had enough of the blues - I am feeling much better.

So here is to [holding thumbs for] lots of exciting and happy things for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment