Pages

14.11.11

Must Love Coffee

If I find myself in the situation of being single, and I decide that putting a 'looking for love' ad in the paper would be  good idea (if that even happens anymore??), my "must love dogs" line may just be "must love coffee"...
If you have no idea what I am on about, and the movie reference went straight over your head, insert [I really really like good coffee] instead of all of the above!

Alrighty then, so what this post is actually about, you guessed it: coffee!

I do believe that there are very few places in Joburg that make extraordinary coffee! Good coffee - yip there's a few, great coffee - ya I could name some places, but exceptional coffee - very very few!

At the moment I think my 'search' has narrowed down to a toss up between Bean There at 44 Stanley and Post at 70 Juta.

vs


Go visit and let me know what you think, and if you think there are other contenders, who and where are they?? I would love to try them out!

Please note that I am not referring to where the coffee is sourced and its allegiances to fair-trade and so forth, that would and could be a whole other, very interesting search, but rather the skill of the barista in creating heaven in a cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment